Since I've not really blogged before I thought I'd give you a little insight into my style and tastes so heres a little look at my beloved home...





















so, it's only taken me the best part of a year but I'm back in blogging action and I just had to share my new Cath Kidston plates! I'm beyond excited! Next on the CK wish list for me is a purse to go with my new major pined (pine-d?! never could spell this word!) for messenger bag which my brother has kindly bought me for my birthday - he won't give it me until the day though and it's still weeks away! oh well it'll be worth the wait!
If you're reading this thanks so much I hope you've had a lovely start to 2010 .. I still can't believe it's Feb '10! It seems only yesterday I was cooking the christmas dinner and wrapping presents!
It's my new years resolution to keep an up to date record of stuff so I'm gunna "try" and stick to this blogging lark! wish me luck!
lotsa love xoxo





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Spells a lot...

Wedding bells..

Autumn already ...