Morning all. Well it's been a busy week, the little one's been full of cold so we're both tired out, lots of getting in a out of mum's bed last night, in the end we went and watched wallace and gromit - her new fave, until she nodded off. Poor little thing, it's bad enough having a cold anyways but when you're two! Thank goodness I decided to let her have the swine flu jab else I'd be worrying. I debated long and hard, researching on the web but decided it was better to than not and she was so brave I was amazed. The last few times we've had to go to the doctors have been a nightmare she just downright hated it, another reason why I was unsure, was it really worth putting her through it? A peppa pig doctors kit later and a dora the explorer book and lots and lots of playing and reading and the doctors phobia seems to have disapeared, yey!! A new favourite game is to shout "inection time!" and then inject all her 'friends' and give out stickers and say "see that wasn't so bad was it, i'm very brave!"
She's so clever she even used the "I'm very brave" card to get out of trouble the other I couldn't help but laugh.
Otherwise we went to a mum and toddler group the other day, was ok, M was a little wary at first but then loved it and we played in the sand (or the seaside as she called it) for over an hour. There wasn't really much interaction going on but maybe if we keep going that'll change, we'll see.
The toddler group was followed by a big girl drink in the cafe, and a walk round tesco and tk maxx, unfortunately no purchases were made this time! boo!
K & Co were on QVC this week and I'm just in love with it all, I'll have to get saving my pennies!
Hope everyones having a lovely weekend, oh yeah, and happy valentines day!
love and sunshine xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Spells a lot...

Wedding bells..

Autumn already ...